Restorative Vinyasa Yoga & Adventure Retreat
The week-long Restorative Vinyasa Yoga & Adventure Retreat is a unique opportunity to practice yoga, learn to surf, swing through the jungle, hike with monkeys, receive healing and rejuvenating spa treatments, and so much more! You’ll be in a natural tropical environment with positive healing energy and wildlife surrounding you right on the white sandy beach of Santa Teresa on Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula. This magical land is where your yoga instructors, Wendy and Lucy, will guide you through a yogic and adventure journey designed to awaken your senses, cultivate self awareness, create strength, listen to your body, and find perfect balance.
Included in the Retreat:
• 6 Nights / 7 Days Beachfront or Garden View Accommodations
• 2 energizing and balancing yoga classes daily for all levels and abilities
• Healthy vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinners prepared by our amazing Chef
• One 60-minute massage in our Yoga & Spa Natural
• Complimentary herbal teas and coffee in your room
• 4 surf lessons from professional instructors
• A workbook with a solid foundation of Yoga for you to take home and integrate into your daily life.
• Airport transfer to & from Tambor airport
Rates High Season
• Private accommodations $2,170
• Shared accommodations $1,640
Rates Green Season
• Private accommodations $1,899
• Shared accommodations $1,505
All accommodations include wireless internet, air conditioning, mini-bar, coffee maker, complimentary coffee and tea, security safe, hot water and ceiling fans. Private accommodations feature a large room with a king size bed, private bathroom and an outdoor deck. Shared accommodations feature two beds with a large private bathroom and outdoor patio.